testing

Home / About / Contact|PR / Beauty / Tea / Disclaimer

Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Gifts And Things I Love

Hi guys!
I just wanted to share with you a couple gifts I received over the past few weeks. Some are birthday gifts while others are PR gifts. I guess this is my version of the July Favorites this month. 


Birthday Gift 
One of my best friends got me this super elegant clutch from J. Crew. The color is a soft minty blue. Ironically when she gave me this, I was already wearing a matching minty blue skirt. Yes, I know, my style is pretty girly. Maybe I should've taking pictures of the outfit too. Anyway, I'm very happy with it and used it multiple times already. 

Efoxcity Necklace
The next piece is a lovely necklace from Efoxcity. I chose this design because it was super elegant and I've always wanted a necklace like this. The color is a golden bronze. Really great if you're looking to dress up that outfit for a night out. 


Cream Momo Planner
While cleaning my room, I found this super cute old planner I had. Fortunately the calendar was one of those where your write in the dates so it wasn't really outdated. Perfect for those of us who use planners on and off. I've been using this to organize my blogging time better. It's been about 2 years since I've last used a planner. It feels really nice to be organizing my time. (I'm a time management freak. One time I planned my weeks by the hour.)

Pacifica Tahitian Gardenia
I think I may have featured this before, but I just had to feature it again because this is my third round of this lotion. Every time I put this on, people all around ask "What smells so good?" Even people I don't know approach me with this scent. It's just such a beautiful slightly grassy floral scent. If you know what Gardenia smells like, you'll know just how lovely this smells. 

What are you favorite this things this month? 
Do you have anything you'd like to share?

katherines corner
bloglovin  |  pinterest  |  twitter 


No comments:

Post a Comment