testing

Home / About / Contact|PR / Beauty / Tea / Disclaimer

Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Love This Kind of Tea


I was sipping this with my morning strawberries and didn't even realize how perfect they were for each other! The White Orchard has a sweet, floral taste. If you could taste spring in a teacup, this would be it. According to the box, it has "white tea, greet tea, natural flavors, and flower petals." I wonder what kind of flower petals though because it tastes amazing and I can't quite seem to pick up which specific flower it is. Nevertheless, this tea is perfect for spring.

Overall 5/5 Stars:
I highly recommend this tea. For it's price point, about $7-10/15 teabags, I believe its worth it for a quality cup of tea without having to go to a fancy teashop.

Availability:
Mighty Leaf is not so common where I'm from. I had to drive quite a distance and got this at Fairway. It's available in your local organic grocery shop, Amazon.com or MightyLeaf.com.





Will you be picking up White Orcard?

No comments:

Post a Comment