testing

Home / About / Contact|PR / Beauty / Tea / Disclaimer

Pages

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Ariel's Compact Mirror Review

Intro
Hi everyone! I'm pretty excited to share with you this review of the Disney's Ariel Compact from Sephora. I was actually pretty lucky to get it because apparently it sold out within four hours. I only heard it was out from my daily dose of reddit. Without that, I probably would've missed this. The first time I opened it, I was pretty excited. This would be the first of the well coveted collectible disney mirrors. I am pretty sad though that I missed out on the Cinderella one, but that's okay, because I think one is enough. 
Looks & Feels
Upon opening, I immediately noticed how dense and heavy the material was. It's a little bit smaller than the palm of my hand, but it weighs like a solid cup of coffee in a mug. It's size probably doesn't make it useful in stuffing into a small purse. This is definitely meant to be more of a collectors item than a useful compact mirror. Nevertheless, that doesn't deter it's value. The inside is 

Availability
While this mirror is sold out online, it's still available in stores. And is supposed to come out in "August." I know it's already August 11th, and still no word. I think that if you're really looking to snag one, try calling your local Sephora. Some will ask for your number so they could call you back when it arrives. (Although I'm not really too sure if this will happen or not. I'd imagine calling 50+ people a hassle.) Another way to get it is, Ebay. Right now, the prices aren't as ridiculous as the first two mirrors. Ariel's Compact is available between $25- $50. I was actually surprised it wasn't $300, but it's probably due to the possible fact that Ebayers got most of the goods. If you want to get one of these, I think the easiest way is Ebay right now because prices aren't' shooting to the hundreds yet. Or you could stalk Sephora on the daily. 

Overall
It's a very beautiful mirror. Great to keep in collections. Not so great if you plan to use it as a compact mirror in your purse. Overall, I really enjoy using this mirror. 



1 comment: